As a design-build company, Environmental Landworks has developed an effective approach to problem solving and creative design for residential and commercial landscapes.
Our design-build approach gives us the ability to manage all of a client’s landscape requirements in a cost effective manner, while maintaining the integrity of our primary goal: to design, create and maintain aesthetically unique and functionally sensible outdoor spaces for our clients.
How does our landscape design-build process benefit you?
- One Integrated Team: Design-build streamlines project delivery through a single contract between the owner and the design-build team. This simple but fundamental difference saves money and time by transforming the relationship between designers and builders into an alliance which fosters collaboration and teamwork.
- Better Quality: Design-builders meet performance needs, not minimum design requirements, often developing innovations to deliver a better project than initially imagined.
- Faster Delivery: Collaborative project management means work is completed faster with fewer problems.
- Cost Savings: An integrated team is geared toward efficiency and innovation.
- Singular Responsibility: One entity is held accountable for cost, schedule and performance.